Versatile, Huskey, Accent Specialist, Warm, Sexy.
Warm and friendly for narration, Sexy and full of character for commercials. Crisp and clear for any Voice Over work that's needed.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
• English - Irish
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Limerick City, Ireland
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
A wide range of accents including English, Scottish, American, European (French, German etc.) and all Irish accents.
My Voice Experience
Has done many voice overs in Ireland and the UK. Regular guest presenter on the Fred Macaulay Show BBC Radio Scotland. Hogmanay presenter BBC Radio Scotland. Film experience includes The Magdalene Sisters (Sr. Jude, Mirimax Films). T.V experience includes River City (Niamh Corrigan, BBC), Tagart (Naomi Mc Kellen, BBC), Camera Cafe (Roni, RTE), Fair City (Clare Wheelan, RTE) and A Time To Dance (Mum, BBC). Theatre experience includes The Candidate, (Myra, The Belltable), Her Big Chance, (Lesley, Cottiers Theatre Glasgow), The Quest Of The Good People (Auntie Lazy Beauty/ The Merrow, the Pavillion Theatre Dublin) and the internationally acclaimed Alone It Stands (Mary, Tasmanian Tour)
Trained in The Samuel Beckett Centre in Trinity College Dublin where she did a Bachelor in Theatre Studies (Professional Actor Training Programme)
Master Classes – John Russell Brown, Roberta Carreri, Patsy Rodenberg.
The Miesner Technique with Suzanne and William Esper, Esper Studios New York. Improv with Gotham City Improv New York City.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Frances Healy
Also does stand up comedy in various venues around the UK and Ireland. Won Best Newcomer in the Glasgow Celtic Comedy Awards in March 2003. A regular Co-host on Fred MacAulay and Co on BBC Radio Scotland.
Is a very competent Compere and TV Presenter.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Frances Healy by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Frances Healy is a Standard subscriber.
• Frances Healy was last active on Voice123 94 days ago