Warm, Announcer, Hard Sell, Guy Next Door, Sultry
• Fernando Godinez is registered with Voice123 since 2013-04-15.
• Fernando Godinez started his/her voice over career in 1990.
• Currently Fernando Godinez is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 101
• Fernando Godinez has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
A bilingual voice over talent and producer. A style of voice that is warm and strong - one that can convey an effective message to your audience. Available for radio and television imaging, narrations and audio book recordings.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Can provide the voices: Grass Roots Mexican Accent, Latino Accent, Chicano/Tejano Accent, Central/South American Accent,
• Old man
• High Pitched Child
• Very very raspy voice of rugged guy
My Voice Experience
10 yrs of experience in Spanish Radio. Voice overs for Chicago commercial television station.
2 years of multimedia training at West Wood College of Technology.
My Studio Equipment
• Neumann TLM 103
• John Hardy Preamp
• Apollo Twin Duo Audio Interface
• Adobe Audition CS6
• Treated Whisper Booth
Bilingual, Fluent in English, Spanish - Spanglish -
Grass Roots Mexican - Regional Mexican and North American Spanish Focused on today's Mexican American Market.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Fernando Godinez by email or phone, please click here.