Spunky, Energetic, Raspy, Warm, Friendly
• Erin Farris is registered with Voice123 since Nov 09, 2011.
• Erin Farris started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Erin Farris is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Erin Farris was last active on Voice123 276 days ago
-Friendly and energetic for commercials
-Warm and deep for narrations
-Sexy and raspy for humurous projects
-Enthusiastic and spunky for projects targeted towards children
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Sherman Oaks, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents/Dialects: Southern, Texan, Jersey, British,
Characterizations: Young Child (boy or girl), Young Child with a Cold, Teenage Girl, Teenage Boy, Valley Girl, Middle Age Woman, Snob, Flirt, Littl Ol'Lady, Nagging Mom or Wife, Nosey Neighbor, Tree Hugger, Perky Cheerleader
My Voice Experience
Austin Human Society "Snobby Cat", Dr. Cohen Podiatrist "Office Gossip", Security Service Federal Credit Union "Confused Lady", Vendetta "Rock Band Announcer", Palm Harbor Homes "Excited New Owner"
Sodexho "Joy the Trainer", Paraphrasing "Ann the Trainer"
Compass Learning Math and Science Software "Narrator, Teacher, High School Student"
B.A. from the University of Texas at Austin in Applied Learning Development with a minor in Theatre Arts.
Classes and Workshops:
-The London Method: Clayton Rohner-"The Barn"Los Angeles
-Truth in Acting: Step Rowe-KeeneStudios-Austin, TX
-Improv. Commercial Workshop: Tom Booker Dillinger Theatre-Austin
-The Extra Mile: Glenn Morshower/The Hideout-Austin
-Training the Speaking Voice/UT/Austin, TX
-Creative Drama:Lynn Hoare/Austin, TX
-Theatre for Young Audiences:Coleman Jennings/Austin, TX
-Taught elementary school for 11 years in Austin, TX.
My Studio Equipment
I do not have my own studio, but I do have equipment to produce excellent recordings. I use an AT2020 microphone and laptop. I also have easy access to two professional sound studios in the area.
Unknown - Click here to ask Erin Farris
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Erin Farris by email or phone, please click here.