strong, realistic, characters, accents, sing
full and clear for narrations, multiple character ability for audiobooks, sexy and athletic for commercials, comic and upbeat for commercials, professional smooth and crisp for presentations. My neutral tone is deeper than average and clear. While I can do a stereotypical "announcer" voice, I tend more toward a conversational style. Once a particular tone or voice is determined for a project, I am very consistent throughout.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - South African
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern accents: deep south, coastal south, Florida
Eastern accents: New England, New York, New Jersey
Northern accents: Canada, Chicago, Northern Midwestern
European accents: British, Irish, Scottish, German, Scandanavian, French, Italian, Spanish
Americas: Mexican, Jamaican, Cuban
My Voice Experience
I have been a full time vocalist and voice artist since 2003, beginning my career as a singer/guitarist in the Central Ohio area.
My voice over work began while working for the Columbus, Ohio based production company, The Media Group, doing radio ads, scripts for conferences, and jingles for clients such as Ross Laboratories, Ponderosa, Bank One, and many others.
In 2009, I began narrating fiction audiobooks for Brilliance Audio in Grand Haven, Michigan (an Amazon company) and have narrated numerous titles by authors such as Stephen Coonts, Greg Iles, Stephen Hunter, J.R. Ward, and more. In the January, 2011 issue of Audiofile Magazine, I was awarded the Audiofile Earphones Award for excellence in audiobook narration for my performance of Dirty White Boys by Stephen Hunter.
As an actor, I've starred in half a dozen independent feature and short films, playing characters ranging from a dare-devil snowboarder to a guy next door leading man to a mental patient who is unknowingly being used as a pit-fighter.
I am the owner and of Sweet Jenny Mae Productions where I operate from my state-of-the-art recording studio with capabilities for any size of project. Please see my personal site at EricGDove. com.
Unknown - Click here to ask Eric Dove
My Studio Equipment
Primary Studio Gear (with focus on vocal recording)
• ProTools LE version 8 with MBox2 Pro hardware
• Plug-ins by Waves, DigiRack, Antares, Toontracks, M-Audio and more
• Event 20/20 bi-amplified monitor system
• Presonus VXP Dual Servo Mic Preamp Voice Processor
• Audio Technica AT4050 studio condenser microphone
• sE Electronics SERF Reflexion Filter 3.5
In addition to everything above, I am also a skilled songwriter, producing 3 solo albums and writing title tracks to 3 of the movies I starred in.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Eric Dove by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Eric Dove is a Standard subscriber.
Eric Dove does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Eric Dove was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Eric Dove does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Eric Dove was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.