Warm, intelligent, reliable, energetic, fun.
A native south-east English RP accent, with other accents available on request.
A trustworthy, kind, warm, intelligent voice, particularly suitable for longer narrations & educational/informative scripts.
Also able to 'step it up' for a lively, fresh, teen/young adult sound!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
'Posh' English, Cockney English, Essex, West-Country, Northern England, Liverpool, American, French, German, Italian, Irish, Australian.
My Voice Experience
Extensive back catalogue of radio commercial recordings for the British, European & US radio markets.
On-hold recordings for clients in Europe, the UK and the USA.
A trusted voice for longer narration (such as eLearning modules) again for both British and American clients.
My formal training includes a British A Level in Media Studies; completion of a radio broadcasting course at the BBME broadcasting school; sessions with a professional voice coach.
Since then all my experience and training has been 'on the job', starting with radio broadcasting in 1997 and moving into voiceover work in 2002.
My Studio Equipment
I use a Behringer desk, a Moniter Audio AT4033a mic and I record and edit through Adobe Audition.
Copy-writing/editing/post-production quotes also available on request.
Audio delivery via CD Overnight, emailed mp3, uploaded wav, or ftp transfer.
Radio presenter (voicetracking service available).
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Emma Adam by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Emma Adam is a Standard subscriber.
• Emma Adam was last active on Voice123 11 days ago