From cartoon character to sultry femme fatale
• Elizabeth Mann is registered with Voice123 since Feb 19, 2010.
Elizabeth Mann does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Elizabeth Mann was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Elizabeth Mann started his/her voice over career in 2006.
• Currently Elizabeth Mann is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Elizabeth Mann does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Elizabeth Mann was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a very wide range and enjoy practicing vocal styles - from gum-cracking valley girl to bored Russian wife
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I pull them out of a hat everyday to amuse my co-workers! So far I've got: catty Korean manicurist, lispy latina teen, bored Russian mistress, elderly Jewish salesman, streetwise personal trainer, cockney tramp, snobby Brit... I'm willing to tackle anything and am an above-average mimic. The one thing I can't handle? Australian accents.
My Voice Experience
I wrote and "co-performed" a hilarious spoof of one of those nightclub commercials you hear on Top 40 radio. You know, those places with names like Hunka Bunka that celebrate their "4 floors of nonstop dance action" and feature many layers of terrible dance music and monster truck sound effects. This "commercial" appeared as the bonus track on the band Cheeseburger's self-titled album (2007) and was a fan favorite.
I also was the voice of 'Nova' - a phone system navigatrix in an episode of Adult Swim's 'Superjail' (Original air date: 12 October 2008)
And I feel the best is yet to come, so holler at me.
My Studio Equipment
I live in New York City -- so the world is my studio. Right?
Unknown - Click here to ask Elizabeth Mann
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Elizabeth Mann by email or phone, please click here.