Articulate friendly authoritative warm characters
My voice is quite flexible. I offer a broad variety of styles and energies that includes warm, rich & intimate, conversational & friendly, smooth & sexy, articulate & authoritative, professional, dry & sophisticated for narration, and dynamic & cinematic for promos. I also offer a range of character voices and international accents for gaming and light-hearted ads.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American, British, Scots & Irish (well-differentiated) Italian, German, Russian, Arab, Israeli, French & Indian; Old man, gruff guy, more!
My Voice Experience
Ed has 30 years experience as a national voice-over artist and actor for radio & TV ads, promos, gaming, narration and new media. Ed's Fresh Air Productions was established in 1984;
University of Dayton
Beebe Medical Center
Ventura Music Festival
Balet Folkloric da Bahia
Ventura County Health
Emerson College, Boston
UCLA Extension / Certificate in Feature Film Writing
Westwood One Radio Network
Westwood One & Dial-Global Radio Networks (since 1987)
KLAC & KMPC, Los Angeles
My Studio Equipment
Aphex 230 Master Voice Channel
M-Audio ProFire 610 Firewire Analog-to-Digital Interface
Mackie 802-VLZ3 Mixer
Mac Pro Quad Tower w/both Mac OSX & Windows
Mackie MR5 Studio Monitors
Copywriting, editing, music beds and production.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ed Brand by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ed Brand is a Standard subscriber.
Ed Brand does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ed Brand was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ed Brand does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ed Brand was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.