Professional, Urban, African-American,Male,Father
Experienced thespian and performer poet, with a deep polished tone, whose vocal range is from a calm soothing narrator for children's story's, e-books or instructional guides to the Master of Ceremonies "sound" for introductions. I offer full baritone sound, with or without song and I am comfortable in the lower register.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents are also a specialty:British, French, Urban or Spanglish.
My Voice Experience
National Slam Poet Finalist, 1998. Austin, TX
Maryhaven Performing Arts Instructor 2004-2007 Port Jefferson, NY
Currently work for Universal in the entertainment department.
3 yrs. of Journalism Undergrad at Point Park University.
Taught Theatre Arts Through Pittsburgh Univesity for 2 years (CWTA).
My Studio Equipment
I have a microphone, a laptop, Logic Pro 9, and a booth in the spare room.
A natural commanding voice will draw the attention you want need for your project, but I also create original score and soundtrack instrumentals which gives me insight into how my voice sounds and fit in with the orchestration.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact E. Dane Cosby by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently E. Dane Cosby is a Standard subscriber.
E. Dane Cosby does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
E. Dane Cosby was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
E. Dane Cosby does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. E. Dane Cosby was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.