Baritone, versatile, neutral accent, producer
I can perform several characters and realize creative advertising, mixing music, sounds and different nature wave effects. I have 3 year with may radio show, "La Consola Digital", recently in two radio stations. Greater part of my jobs are made in latin american spanish, but English customers would be a very good market to offer all my services. I can make musical production for any purpose.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• English - Caribbean
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cartoon voices, Neutral and assorted latin and hispanic accents. Specially all venezuelan accents, colombian, argentinian, boriqua, mexican, and any other than could be performed.
My Voice Experience
Since 16 age, I made some experiments recording and producing several musical productions. from 2005 to 2008 I was producing "La Consola Digital" as a special segment for proffessor Ramón Alí Mogollón's "El Lado B". Being a social communication proffesional, I began "La Consola Digital" as an electronic music specialized radio show, since november 2010 to present, produced executively by La Mega 102FM (San Cristóbal, Venezuela) and www.cuadrantecero.com (Toluca, México).
2010 Social Communication professional; Universidad de Los Andes. Venezuela.
2005 Voice performing and speaking techniques course. Local Culture House. [Taller de técnicas de locución y oratoria; Ateneo del Táchira, casa local de cultura]
My Studio Equipment
Behringer Xenix 302USB mixer.
Audio-Technica AT2010 microphone.
Lenovo Thinkpad SL400 laptop.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Daniel Enrique García Terán by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Daniel Enrique García Terán is a Standard subscriber.
Daniel Enrique García Terán does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Daniel Enrique García Terán was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Daniel Enrique García Terán does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Daniel Enrique García Terán was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.