Warm, conversational, sincere, busniness, unique
Inviting and friendly for on-hold phone systems, confident and encouraging for educational and narration recordings, direct and professional for airport or in-store announcements and conversational, sexy, fun and girl next door for commercial reads.
Since 2004, I've been the girl next door, the voice on hold, the airport gate announcer, the teacher, the audio book character, Super Mario's wing girl, and more - all while standing in front of a microphone. With a voice that has been described as warm blue water, with an intrinsic rhythm from an extensive acting and music background, my work flows from commercials to narrations to on-hold messaging. My earlier professions as a Clear Channel Radio production director and CBS TV commercial producer set my standards high for the top-notch audio quality I now produce as a voice over artist. I'm most happy when working in my studio, exploring copy and creating stories and images with sound for clients just like you
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American friendly, girl next door to mature and confident woman,sexy,warm,smooth,conversational,fun,
My Voice Experience
Johns Hopkins Medicine
Wedding Showcase campaigns nationwide
DeCaro Luxury Auctions
Amberen national radio
Maryland Science Center
Voice for network affiliates
Voice mail greetings and commercials for several businesses across America.
B.A. in Communications/Theatre from Salisbury University with membership in Alpha Psi Omega - The National Theatre Honorary Society. My experience is my most importantant training as I've recorded for Nintendo, Egypt Air, Perdue, and many more. Commercials for radio and TV, corporate training, narration, explainer videos, smart phone apps, are all part of what I have recorded. I also specialize in wedding showcase and luxury home video narration and commercials.
My Studio Equipment
Voice-over Studio - Adobe Audition, Aphex 230 Master Voice Channel mic preamp/processor, Audio Technica 4033 mic.
ISDN - local access.
Lead singer and flute in modern and classic rock band called CherryBud. We play regularly for festivals and clubs.
Commercial Producer: copy writing, casting, directing, videography, non-linear editing, music and voice over.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dory Hayman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dory Hayman is a Premium subscriber.
• Dory Hayman was last active on Voice123 3 days ago