versatile, charming, sarcastic, low/high pitch,
• David Meichelbock is registered with Voice123 since Sep 28, 2009.
David Meichelbock does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
David Meichelbock was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• David Meichelbock started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently David Meichelbock is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
David Meichelbock does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. David Meichelbock was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a very versatile voice that can adapt to any given project. My voice can be warm, fun, smooth, charming, sarcastic, low and high pitched.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Woodland Hills, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I currently own a fully functional recording studio and can produce the project from performance to production and delivery. My experience is mostly song writing and singing and I am looking to expand my list of experience.
Unknown - Click here to ask David Meichelbock
My Studio Equipment
Cakewalk Home Studio XL, Sound Forge, Adobe Audition Sure KSM32 cardioid condenser microphone, Event TR6 Biamped Tuned Reference Studio Monitors, Line 6 Pod XT (also used for vocals), BBE Sonic Maximizer plug in (to add a higher definition and professional touch).
My last work in entertainment was working for Spanish film company. My job entitled editing, motion graphics, title compositor, audio and voice over for movie trailers.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact David Meichelbock by email or phone, please click here.