smooth voice, can sound like an announcer, good with character voices of a wide range.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Utah, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I have narrated and produced audio books (Fantasy and Sci-Fi Genres), voiced various characters in video games and audio dramas. I have also voiced in radio commercials (character scenes).
Coaching from Crispin Freeman and Kyle Hebert.
Voice Acting Class for 9 months with Sue Rowe Studios.
My Studio Equipment
Home Studio-Blue Yeti Microphone, Focusrite pre-amp, padded vocal booth, Windows PC with Adobe Audition.
Creative, able to write copy.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact David Bodtcher by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently David Bodtcher is a Standard subscriber.
David Bodtcher does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
David Bodtcher was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
David Bodtcher does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. David Bodtcher was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.