Warm Baritone,Great resonance,excellent Projection
My voice is naturally warm, resonant and baritone. It's deep but not real deep. I can do sexy or smooth. I speak only English. I can't impersonate celebrities. I can do British, Yankee, Hillbilly and Texan. Generally, my voice is of a mature male. Soothing, trusting and reassuring.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Woodstock NY, Poughkeepsie, New Paltz, Kingston, Saugerties, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English (England), Hick, Over the top Radio DJ, Texan,
My Voice Experience
Because of my natural voice talent, I was encouraged to pursue a radio career by friends and family. I have 30 years experience as a radio talent. In that time I've done a countless number voice overs for radio commercials, PSA's. I've also been tapped for voice overs by agency's for cable television ads and short industrial demonstration films. I have also done some voice acting.
My training has been largely on-the-job at radio stations since '77. I have a bachelors degree in communications. I have done some acting in plays in High School, community theater group "The Abington Players" and at the college level. I have been a member of the school chorus and church choir. Sang lead in a country rock band.
My Studio Equipment
WMGS Radio production studio, Adobe Audition.
I had a job as a mortgage loan officer for an internet mortgage company for 2 years. My phone skills came in handy. Part of why I was hired is that I have a mature, confident, enthusiastic voice.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Dave Doud by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dave Doud is a Standard subscriber.
• Dave Doud was last active on Voice123 95 days ago