Authoratative, Engaging, Character Specialist
• Dave Brannen is registered with Voice123 since Nov 10, 2003.
• Dave Brannen started his/her voice over career in 1987.
• Currently Dave Brannen is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 30
• Dave Brannen has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
English (American) voice actor. Smooth, professional, commanding, engaging, guy next door for projects that include movie trailers, commercials, e-learning projects, audiobooks, website presentations, IVR etc. Great at character voices!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral, Midwest, Southern, Australian, British and Spanish accents. Wide range of cartoon characters, various impersonations of well-known people ranging from President Clinton to John Wayne. News anchor and reporter.
My Voice Experience
News anchor, documentary, promos, telephone answering services, corporate and website presentations, and government film projects.
>>Extensive on-the-job training and experience in commercial broadcast settings.
>>2012 VO Conference - Anaheim, CA
>>2010 VO Conference - Los Angeles
>>2007 Graduate of "Voice Acting Academy Telecourse"
My Studio Equipment
Two Soundproof home studios available 24/7.
HP Pavilion Laptop, Adobe Audition and Audacity recording software.
USB Pre-Amp Mixer and Two Alesis USB Mixers and Centrance USB Mic connection. iPad3 w/ Apogee MIC.
Microphones: Harlan Hogan VO-1A, MXL 2003, MXL 990.
Extensive news industry experience useful for documentary, business and narrative projects.
A strong ability to develop characters to fit your voice over, voice talent, voice acting or even voice mail and telephone greeting needs.
In-home and detached professional studios equipped to deliver your project(s) in most any format and in a short period of time.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dave Brannen by email or phone, please click here.