Warm baritone, personable OR Classic Announcer
• Dan Lenard is registered with Voice123 since Aug 24, 2004.
• Dan Lenard started his/her voice over career in 1975.
• Currently Dan Lenard is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 142
• Dan Lenard has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
"Dan Lenard has a handle on your message."
Dan Lenard's voice "Explains IT!"
Dan's voice is UNIQUE,WARM and CONFIDENT. Perfect for E-Learning and corporate training, for documentaries, websites, sales presentations. His versatile, deep baritone, as well as his professional TEACHING skills get your point across to a variety of audiences.
Classic announcer OR Very natural tones.
Dan also has a huge stable of unique character voices for any animation or humorous radio or TV commercial or educational application!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Buffalo,NY. & Rochester, Syracuse, New York,, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Yiddish, Irish, French, British, German
My Voice Experience
Some of Dan's US and international clients Include:
Department of Homeland Security,
Department of Energy
The US Army & Navy
Assa Abloy Locking Systems
First Niagara Bank
Universal Technical Institute
Filmax Movie Channel -Pakistan (Really!)
iKnowledge Solutions inc.
Educomp Solutions, (India)
Keyword Country website (India)
Ecology & Environment Inc
KDD Ice Cream(Egypt)
Jewish Learning Institute
Glenn Sheppard Seminars
MaxFactory Telescope Products
The World Green Institute
Ejunto website (Audio books)
and many, many others!
30 years of professional voice over and recording studio experience!
BA, Broadcasting, Buffalo State College 1980
MA, Creative Studies, Buffalo State College 2003
World-Voices Organization. Freelance voice artists industry association. Founding Board member and Vice President of Technical Standards.
Co-Host of weekly Webcast "East-West AUDIO Body Shop." (Home voice over studio technology and industry news)
Graduate of Nancy Wolfson's Braintracks Audio.
Currently a student of Marc Cashman
Attended VOICE 2007 in Las Vegas
Attended VOICE 2008 in Los Angeles
Presenter at VOICE 2010 in LA!
Presenter at VOICE 2012 at Disneyland
My Studio Equipment
Professional custom designed acoustically neutral home studio. (The best!)
Neumann TLM 103 Condenser mic
Focusrite 2i2 interface
Apogee One Digital Interface
Mac Mini 2.33 MHz Intel i7 QuadCore
KRK Rocket 5 studio monitors
Using Adobe "AUDITION CS6" and Twisted Wave software
READ THESE TESTIMONIALs from my many satisfied clients!!
It is rare to find vocal talent that has the ability to do technical and legal, humorous, and dramatic reading. It even rarer to find talent who can do all three for a long read. It is so rare that we sampled voices from across the country, and found that rare individual in just one person Dan Lenard. Dan has the neutral dialect to appeal to Harvard educated professionals, without alienating the average individual by sounding elitist or academic. We were so pleased with his narration of my last book; How to Manage Problem Employees, that we have already chosen him to narrate my next two books.
Glenn Shepard, President
Glenn Shepard Seminars
Dan is an excellent and versatile voice artist. He recently completed the biography of Thomas Jefferson on time, with continuous updates, prompt responses to feedback and we couldn't be happier with the outcome. He's also an upbeat guy.
Not everyone is cut out to read 17th century prose and pronounce names and places in various foreign languages, but Dan came up to speed very quickly and we'll hire him again as soon as we can.
Posted by:Andrew JulowFeb 09, 2010
Dan Lenard is also a recognized industry expert in the field of home studio construction and is a fee-based home studio consultant.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dan Lenard by email or phone, please click here.