Caring, Upbeat, Sarcastic, Professional, Everyman
Warm and deep for PSAs; engaging, excellent and creative interpret character and narrative interpretation for audio books; fun for commercials. Smooth and clear for disclaimers. Very versatile. Everyman.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, NY, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American: Brooklyn/Queens, West Coast, flat Midwestern, Southern, Texan, Canadian, Irish, British, including London/Cockney, Upper Class English, Liverpudlian, Israeli, Middle Eastern, Eastern European, Australian.
Impersonations: John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Jimi Hendrix, Elvis Costello, Jack Nicholson, Ronald Reagan, Al Pacino, can replicate many of Simpsons character voices, primarily those done by Hank Azaria; Christopher Walken
Strong character actor voices
My Voice Experience
McGraw Hill Industrial for Online Content. Was hired by Casting Director after shoot. Was told that "My voice is perfect to convey the professionalism the client seeks.".
Voice training from Grace Zandarski and Jacqueline Farrington (Yale Drama School); Voiceover training from Steve Friedman; also, Pamela Prather; voice and breathing training from Jacqueline Farrington (Yale Drama School).
Taught Theatre, Filmmaking and English at middle high school level, and currently work as an actor. Studied acting under George DiCenzo for nine years.
Studying with Pete Jensen.
Studied on-camera technique with many prominent New York-based Casting Directors.
My Studio Equipment
Samson C01U Condenser Cardioid Microphone
Samson SPO1 Shock Mount
Software: Audacity, Sonar LE
Strong audio editing skills!
Use Dropbox and Google Drive, in addition to conventional email.
As a writer, I can also collaborate or help with copy, if desired by client.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Daniel Abse by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Daniel Abse is a Standard subscriber.
Daniel Abse does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Daniel Abse was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Daniel Abse does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Daniel Abse was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.