warm, natural, intelligent, perky, mom, characters
warm, friendly, natural voice conveying intelligence, honesty and integrity. Mom, next door neighbor. Comedically edgy, perky and wry.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
San Francisco Bay Area, Marin,, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
minnesota, new jersey, new york, british, scottish, irish, french.
My Voice Experience
Leap Frog Sophia the First projects
Disney Junior interactive book narrator
Dominican Hospital, radio
Aptos Clinic, radio
TellMe Financial Demo
Arden Fair, radio
Blue Cross, web
DYMO Endicia, radio
Granite Expo TV
NASA Frontiers of Science narrations
Annie Chun's TV
Guide Dog News
Silvia the secretary for Farmcraft2, game
Product narration for renowned design company
Frontiers of Science narration
HP narration project
KTVU Green Living sales promotion
VNUS closure spots
Elderplan Explanation of Benefits and Summary of Benefits packages
Contra Costa County Voter Information Pamphlets
NIDA booklet “The Science of Addiction”
Weekly hour of articles from the New Yorker for Lighthouse for the Blind and other affiliates
Studying ongoing at Voicetrax and elsewhere. Private coaching with Samantha Paris,Thom Pinto, and Sirenetta Leone. Additional studies with Patrick Fraley, Susan Blu, Cynthia Songe,audiobook narration with award winning producer Lisa Baney, and various L.A. agents. Studied acting with Frank Coppola. Protools education from BAVC.
My Studio Equipment
Whisper Room,Neumann TLM103, protools,presonus tube pre-amp, mackie board.
I am passionately interested in many subjects including ecology, all media, reading fiction and non fiction, finance, cooking, music. My background in television production blends technical skills with creativity and the ability to visualize the finished product.
I constantly work to improve my skills and talent.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Cinthia DeGregory by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Cinthia DeGregory is a Standard subscriber.
• Cinthia DeGregory was last active on Voice123 184 days ago