Professional, Announcer, Movie Phone, Technical
With a smooth yet professional sounding voice, I'm the perfect guy for any of the following but not limited to:
- Movie Phone Style
- Movie Trailers
- Video Games
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
North Hollywood, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
- US West Coast style
My Voice Experience
My most recent experience:
- Southern California Safe Company - produced a script and voiceover for a 15 minute training video showing how to perform preventive maintenance on one of their products.
- VH1 / A&E Commercial - Voiceover for a local wedding photographer
Mesa Community College:
- Music Theory 1 - 2
- Aural Perception
I also have produced and managed bands in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and in Arizona.
My Studio Equipment
I have a full production recording studio.
With everything from mixers, keyboards, drums, studio monitors, and over 15 types of mics, - to much gear to list.
For audiobooks, IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages, I'm technically trained in many areas in the computer industry such as:
- Technical Support Representative at AT&T - To have fun, I tried to mimic the IVR system AT&T had so customers thought I was the recording, At the beginning of each call I had everyone convinced and had them laughing once I guarantied that I was a real person.
- Technical Trainer at AT&T (Internet / Networking)
- Web Development
- Graphic Design
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Chris Curry by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chris Curry is a Standard subscriber.
Chris Curry does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Chris Curry was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Chris Curry does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Chris Curry was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.