Wide range of voices, emotions, and characters...
• Chris Cantu is registered with Voice123 since May 12, 2010.
Chris Cantu does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Chris Cantu was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Chris Cantu started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Chris Cantu is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Chris Cantu does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Chris Cantu was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Chris Cantu is highly versatile with a vast array voices, characters and emotions to offer any piece of copy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Montvale, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Weird eccentric English Guy 1
Weird eccentric English Guy 2
Shakespearian English Guy
Cockney English Guy
Italian Mobster, Dumb Soldier Guy
Italian Mobster, Soldier Type Guy
Italian Mobster, Cartoony Marlin Brando
Annoying NY Secretary
Opera Voice Tenor
Opera Voice Baritone
German Mad Scientist
Gay Guy eccentric
Gay Guy Weird
1930s Radio Announcer
Backwoods Kentucky Redneck Guy
Rick Moranis / Pimply Pizza Delivery Guy
Geek Guy with Drool
Rich uncle penny bags voice
Resonant Announcer, Sports, Commercials
Old Man Voice
Cartoony Sammy Davis Jr. Impression
Stupid Dumb Cartoony which way did he go George type voice
Goofy / Barney Kids Show voice
Hank Hill Impression
Electronic Halloween Sound Toy
My Voice Experience
I have studied opera for the last ten years and have a communications degree from Ramapo College in which i collaborated on Radio projects and writing copy.
Studied with Dan Wright of Right Voice Productions and studied with Don Morrow as well.
My Studio Equipment
MXL Studio 1 usb condenser microphone
Dell Quad processor
Unknown - Click here to ask Chris Cantu
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Chris Cantu by email or phone, please click here.