Energy, Enthusiastic, Crazy, Wild, Young, Upbeat
• Brandon Melock is registered with Voice123 since Apr 20, 2011.
• Brandon Melock started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Brandon Melock is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Brandon Melock was last active on Voice123 102 days ago
I can deliver a soft, smooth voice. A deep, wild voice. High energy and enthusiastic is what makes my voice original. Listen to my demo and hear for yourself.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Australian accent, North American, South park impersonations.
My Voice Experience
I've been doing voice over work for six years. I'm a young 19-year old male that has a passion for imaging and production. I have worked with many local stations, along with internet states to deliver an up-beat voice. I have worked with RadioJinglesVIP.com along with WantedFM.com & Morning Show Central in Cleveland, Ohio. I may be young, but I have an amazing voice.
I am a self-taught individual that has a degree in Radio & Television Broadcasting at The Ohio Center for Broadcasting in Cleveland, Ohio. I have done internet radio since the age of twelve and I've loved every minute of it. I've done imaging for radio for only a short while but I fell in love with it instantly.
My Studio Equipment
I use an Audio-Technica AT-2020 Condenser Mic to record the voice. I use Adobe Audition to give it that "original" sound that you may want. I have experience with Deckadance to mix sound effects and music together (if that is what you're looking for).
I am experienced in most audio editing software. I am computer smart, funny, and high energy.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Brandon Melock by email or phone, please click here.