Smooth, lively voice, welcoming tone
I have a warm, welcoming, soft toned voice. Sometimes I have a slight southern Texas drawl, but I can also turn it off. It's default for me and I've gained that aspect of my voice from living in Texas the past 2 years. I believe it adds a taste of hospitality to my voice when I need it.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
my wife is filipina so i have been able to hone the filipino english accent to perfection. I use it for comedy.
Working with eastern Indian people has given me the ability to also mimick their english accent.
I play around with many, many accents and impersonations, and create characters of my own,,,but I've never shared them professionally.
I'm a singer/songwriter........
I'm workin' it..!!!!
My Voice Experience
other than a few internet radio and radio spots for filipino stations and one PSA,,,,,,,,,
I'm currently expanding my horizons to include voice over work after 30 years of singer/songwriting/production and performing.
no college degree
by day I'm an IT guru,,,,and it pays the bills. I have the normal array of assorted IT certifications that have nothing to do with Voice-Overs but they are nice to talk about.
Any acting and voice talent I have I grew into thru 30 years of performing live concerts and recording 3 albums.
My Studio Equipment
Presonus Studio 1 and depending on what I'm working on I will sometimes use MixCraft 5 or Reaper, or Cakewalk, all of which I own licensing to.
I mix thru Sennheiser Headphones and Samson Active Studio Monitors.
I use a separate sound proofed Vocal room
I use an MXL-770 for vocals with a Tube MP Project Series Preamp by ART.
I have a Korg NanoKey 2 Midi Controller and I use a Topp Pro MX6 Mixing Console.
mentioned it above
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Bill Curd by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bill Curd is a Standard subscriber.
• Bill Curd was last active on Voice123 334 days ago