sultry, well spoken, animated, gehtto and posh
I can make my voice sound very smooth and sexy or very serious, warm and compassionate. I can sound very girlie or womanly also. I can be very animated with my voice, but can do cockney, and ugandan accents also. Overall I would describe my voice as very professional or mature and posh, but in genral my voice is quite loud and I do have a high pitch voice which can be ideal for some cases.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
african, ugandan, cute, girlie, animated ( american) cartonish (english), eirie child like voice, animated, posh, sultry, childish, silly, professional, posh snob, cockney, street- slang, welsh, liverpudlean, american, yorkshire, nigerian, ghanian, french female, broken english, back slang (ve)
My Voice Experience
I do not have any direct voice over work, however I do work for a charity telesales company and have to adapt the tone and style of my voice depending on the campaign that I am on. I have also done presenting work for my university inducion DVD, with that work, my voice was used for as the voice over describing how university might be daunting for some, but should be seen as an oppurtunity for all to embrase. For this particular job my voice had to take on an emphatic tone, but at the same time the excitment and nervousness of attending university for the first time had to also come through.
performing arts school, Sylvia Young
Various jobs where I had to use my voice, I laso sing and do a lot of performing which I feel has helped a lot, and I am very intrested in radio work as I am a big fan of the radio.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Betty Barnes
I can sing and am very good a reading scripts nad giving speeches.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Betty Barnes by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Betty Barnes is a Standard subscriber.
Betty Barnes does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Betty Barnes was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Betty Barnes does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Betty Barnes was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.