Cool, Young, Fun, Character, Energy, Raspy, Soft
Warm, Energetic, Young, Fun, Unique. Deep for Narrations, Fun for Commercials, and Smooth and professional for presentations, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
No dialect, British, Scottish, Irish, Southern, Country, Draw, South, Boston, Boston Accent, New York, NY, Surfer, Surfer Dude, Richard Nixon, Nixon, Australian, African, French, German, etc.
My Voice Experience
Between Character work for companies like Disney and Nickelodeon, commercial work for Burger King, McDonalds, D.A.R.E, Nationwide, etc., and constant Narration, Video Game, and Tutorial work, Ben Bledsoe is the voice of hundreds of brands, campaigns, and characters.
Ben has voiced the lead characters of "Alibert" in "Ronal The Barbarian" and "Cyril" in the studio pitch recordings for "Cyril's Ark" which is an animated Feature composed by Michael Gore ("Fame"). He has also recorded Voice-Matching and looping for Films including "The Foot Fist Way" and tracked Jingles and theme songs for major motion picture releases like the OSCAR AWARD WINNING film "Spirited Away" on the European release as well as Promotional themes for films such as "Speed Racer"
- Burger King
- Spongebob Squarepants
- NY City DOT
- Nordsee (Europe)
- Partnership for a Drug-Free America (Multi-Commercial Campaign)
- The Great American Smoke Out (D.A.R.E.)
- Promo training with Randy Thomas
- Commercial, IVR, and Video Game Training with David Lawrence
- Commercial and Animation Training with Cynthia Songe at Susan Blu Productions.
- Commercial training with Cheryllynn Carter.
General Recording Accomplishments
- 2 U.S. Gold Records (Lead Vocals)
- 10 years of Engineering at highest industry levels for major studios
- Wrote and Recorded Theme Song to Oscar Award Winning film "Spirited Away" for the European Release
- MTV Asia Artist of the Year
My Studio Equipment
Full Pro-Tools and Logic Studios with terabytes of sound libraries for production, foley, or backtracks.
Microphone locker with multiple high-end studio microphones ranging from Neumann and R0DE to Audix, Sure, Audio Technica, etc.
Range of Microphone Pre-amps, but for my voice I prefer to use my Avalon 737 or my Neve 1272.
Isolated recording booth with sound-proofing and floated walls and floors.
Engineering background on albums that equal millions of sales, as well as commercial, video game, TV, and film audio post-production credits.
I write Jingles, Commercial and Animation Copy, have a background in Marketing, can turn around a project very quickly since I use my own studio for the process. I have a wide range of voices and can also cast alternative voices for any project since I work with so many talented professionals here in California.
I have been a working actor for 20 years and a professional singer/musician for 13 years now. I have been a studio Engineer for over 11 years, and I love this industry more than anything.
I like to be considered the guy who can do anything you need. You'll never need to call anyone else again. I'm great at pulling projects together and I am incapable of "settling". I am only happy once the client is thrilled with the product.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ben Bledsoe by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ben Bledsoe is a Premium subscriber.
• Ben Bledsoe was last active on Voice123 48 days ago