Sultry, deep, powerful, sexy, motherly, hot chick,
Classy and sexy, for commercials. Strong and powerful for narrations. Kind and gentle if needed for a motherly script. Versatile for any subject matter.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Hot sexy lady, Marilyn Monroe type, Late night seductress, Matriarch mother figure, evil witch or dominatrix.
My Voice Experience
I have been a DJ for over 25 years. My on air name is Kelly Cole. I Started at an Oldies station in the dessert, KAMP "The Hits Of The 50s,60s and 70s". Moved to KIFM, an adult contemporary station which evolved into a contemporary Jazz station and was considered the leader and originator of "Smooth Jazz". I was the Assistant Program Director, Music Director and Afternoon Drive Host. I also wrote and recorded promotional spots for the station. I now produce a 2 hour radio show on KPRi called "Lites-Out" which features contemporary jazz, soulful vocals, blues and fusion. I have done extensive commercial work for concert venues. I have been a spokes person for many different clients from hair products to pest control. I have also done voice work for internet presentations.
Graduate of the Columbia School of Broadcasting. Most of my experience is on the job from 25 years in radio.
My Studio Equipment
Home Studio, MAC Book Pro, Garage Band, Blue Yeti USB Microphone.
I have worked extensively with clients to build lasting relationships that go beyond the recording aspect of the commercial process. I have hosted live events in intimate clubs as well as major events with thousands of attendees. I have also won awards from Gavin and R&R for "Contemporary Jazz Music Director".
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Belinda Genet by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Belinda Genet is a Standard subscriber.
• Belinda Genet was last active on Voice123 263 days ago