Warm, sincere, believable, conversational
18 years working in voice over.
Highlights include: Ten years doing Jeopardy Promos for King World, National TV campaigns, hundreds of radio spots and various interactive games.
Bio: With a foundation in Theater including Elementary school, Middle School and High School Bart has been performing in some form or fashion all his life. Traveling Show choirs (shoulda seen the outfits), rock bands (more bad outfits), sketch comedy, live Improv, stand up comedy and of course Karaoke round out the live performance experiences. I've even done a couple or three wedding intros...
This transitions into being a Live booth announcer on the Mike n Maty day time talk show back in the early '90's.
Voicing hundreds of radio & TV commercials in LA over 15 years. Highlights including: 10 years doing TV promos at King World for Jeopardy, Petco (where the pets go) eight episodes of Billy n Mandy, etc.
Currently finishing second year in Cleveland, Ohio. Recent highlights: Co-starring as the blue collar hot dog guy on camera for Circle K, and voicing a Josh Cribbs Fathead TV spot as well.
Bless you if you got through all that!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Realistic and conversational for radio or testimonials. Range of textures and sounds for animation/characters.
Smooth and professional for announcers. Hard sell announcer. Monster truck read. Nostalgic announcers from the past. Cheesy announcers.
Midwestern, surfer dude, euro-trash, hillbilly, dullard, snob/lockjaw, flamboyant, etc
My Voice Experience
Experience: TV & Radio spots, TV Promos, Movie Trailers, ADR/Looping, Voice matching, Narration for TV and internet, Animation for TV, Animation for internet, Interactive games, Live booth Announcer for TV, voices for live Theater, Phone systems, White board explainer videos, I think that's it...
Voice over: Los Angeles
Commercial - Voicetrax West
Commercial - Kalmensons
Promo/Trailer - Voicetrax West
Animation - Bob Bergen
Animation - Charlie Adler
Animation - Kris Zimmerman
Animation - Susan Blue
On-Camera 1: Cleveland Playhouse
On-Camera 2: Cleveland Playhouse
Improv: Cleveland Playhouse
Improvisation: Los Angeles;
Level 1 Groundlings
Level 2 Groundlings
Level 3 Groundlings
B.A. Design KSU
My Studio Equipment
Audio Technica shotgun mic, Symetrix 528E pre.
Stand-up Comedy, Karaoke, Improv, Sketch comedy, copy writer, multi-track recording, play the drums. Female voice casting. Graphic Design. Commercial copy writing.
15 years in LA, three and a half years (currently) in Cleveland, Ohio.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bart Flynn by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bart Flynn is a Standard subscriber.
• Bart Flynn was last active on Voice123 40 days ago