Deep, clear, coherent, natural
I have a naturally deep voice. I can alter my voice to be even deeper. I first started getting comments on my voice when I was 15 yrs old working the drive through speaker at Taco Bell. I was consistently told that I had a "radio" voice. Currently I am a United States Army Soldier, and because of my voice I have been selected to represent my unit as the "Voice of Signal" for all of our sponsored events. I routinely perform narrations for our graduation ceremonies. I just recently recorded my first official voice over for an entertainment companies award ceremony. I also did their commercial ad. Thank you for taking the time to view my profile.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My voice is naturally deep. I am new to the voice over community so I am not sure about impersonations but I regularly try to mimic the voice of "Allstate."
My Voice Experience
I have recorded a movie awards ceremony as well as a movie premiers video ad.
Military training with public speaking.
My Studio Equipment
I have a best friend who has her own record label and recording studio in Columbia, SC where I have do voice overs for her.
I am a active duty soldier.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Dwayne Baker by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dwayne Baker is a Standard subscriber.
Dwayne Baker does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dwayne Baker was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Dwayne Baker does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dwayne Baker was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.