Young male voice with an 'urban' style voiceover.
From young and trendy, to laid back and smooth, Azeem's voice is suitable for any style of voiceover. With a specialty for urban reads, along with many years of experience in song-writing and rapping, Azeem can provide musical voiceovers as well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Pakistani/Indian accent, Various cartoon characters, Parody singer, Rapper imitator.
My Voice Experience
-2010 RMB Crystal Award winner 'Silver' for Best Radio Promotion - 'Universal Music - Eminem Launch Party', for a voiceover imitating a rap by 'Eminem'.
-Featured on various songs aired on radio/TV, including an official song for the Toronto Raptors/NBA called 'Let's Go Raptors' in 2006.
-Graduated from Seneca College - Radio Broadcasting Program (with honours) 2005.
-Radio & Production Magazine and Crystal award-winning Producer/Voiceover talent (2009 to 2013).
-Featured in Broadcast Dialogue Magazine for an interview by Doug Thompson: http://www.broadcastdialogue.com/Admin/pdf/stories/People%202010-05-06_Thompson.pdf
My Studio Equipment
Hardware: RE-20 Microphone, AT2020, Tannoy Monitors, FW-1082, Macbook Pro.
Software: Sony Soundforge/Vegas, Pro Tools, Logic, Reason, Audition, and more.
Being an award-winning Producer also gives a better understanding on voiceover techniques including inflection, pace, delivery style, etc. Looking forward to voicing your project from a Producer's perspective!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Azeem Haq by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Azeem Haq is a Standard subscriber.
• Azeem Haq was last active on Voice123 236 days ago