Baritone, warm, inviting, authoritative, smooth
• Anthony Henslee is registered with Voice123 since Jun 08, 2011.
• Anthony Henslee started his/her voice over career in 1989.
• Currently Anthony Henslee is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 51
• Anthony Henslee was last active on Voice123 5 days ago
My voice work has been described as warm, inviting and comforting for narratives. I can also be authoritative or fairly gruff and gravely if needed. My voice has also been tagged as excited and sometimes quirky, casual and positive. I have extensive acting experience and can do so with voice only for games, movies, cartoons, etc...
The most common jobs that come my way are for smooth, professional presentation needs for narrations, documentaries or TV commercials and audio books.
The audiobooks that I have demoed have been self help type books and general fiction
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Very "Texan" or western cowboy style. Scottish, Australian, British, Russian, or Thug/goon (mobster)
Cartoonish such as professor Frink from the Simpsons.
I can do a Tigger or a Goofy type character as well
My Voice Experience
I have been producing voice overs for 26 years.
I have produced TV commercial, radio spots, Instructional DVDs, Movie Trailer narration, national TV spots, audiobooks and more.
I can provide my client with a voice track only or I can give you a complete, ready to run production complete with music, sound effects, etc...
26 years of experience, Voice and public speaking schools, coaching from various producers and talent coaches for many years.
My Studio Equipment
State of the art Sound room and audio recording equipment, Soundtrack Pro and Soundbooth Recording and editing software and Final Cut Pro Editing for Video.
I am also an award winning Film Director and Editor. I am able to direct and edit a complete, finished, ready for airing product that will provide you with the quality and professionalism you need for you productions.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Anthony Henslee by email or phone, please click here.