classic character anime confident cartoon warm
I have a wide vocal range, including many varied character and cartoon types. For narration, I can be warm and entertaining for children's books, serious and dramatic for adult novels, and matter-of-fact and professional for technical presentations. Commericials can range. I can do classic, confident, sexy, fun, youthful, endearing, welcoming, comforting, energetic, even flustered...ask and you shall receive! I'm very good at taking direction. :-)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Southern, New York....I can prepare others.
My Voice Experience
I have voiced several short animations.
I have an MFA in Film Production (emphasis on sound design) at the USC School of Cinematic Arts.I have worked as a sound designer / editor for several short films, and have interned at recording studios specializing in voice over. I have also worked for Technicolor Interactive as a freelance dialogue editor for video games. Consequently, I have a full and complete understanding of the sound recording/editing process, as well as the broader production process.
I have a background in theater and performing arts (BA at UNLV) with training in acting, and performance experience.
My Studio Equipment
MacBook 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo - 4 GB 667 Mhz SDRam
Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.7
Protools LE 7.4.2 with original MBox
Blue Yeti Mic
Samson Meteor Mic
Sony MDR 7506 Dynamic Stereo Headphones/Monitor
I can deliver professionally edited and finished sound files. I can also add sound effects and music at an additional cost.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Amber Beard by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Amber Beard is a Standard subscriber.
Amber Beard does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Amber Beard was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Amber Beard does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Amber Beard was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.