warm, clear, professional, smooth,& engaging,
Midwest, cool, smooth, clear and concise, warm and sexy, professional,newsy, confident and professional, authoritative,girl next door, conversational
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Birmingham, Atlanta, Alabama, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
southern drawl, midwest, no accent
My Voice Experience
If you need your copy to sound convincing and warm or light and funny, then I'm your girl.
I am experienced in non-commercial and commercial voice overs. Past work includes projects for Discover, Moen Braun, Magento, IBM Smartcloud, Microsoft, DuPont and many many others. I have also done countless numbers commercial voiceovers including voice work for animation.
I am a natural at straight reads that require a conversational sound. Years of radio experience have taught me the importance of accurate timing. I am skilled at not only seamlessly switching pace when needed but also sound. I can go from corporate sounding to sultry, to light or funny whenever needed.
I also have a background in writing copy so if you feel your script needs tightening or an extra boost, I'll be more than happy to help.
The following is just a few of the companies I have done voice work for.
Pace Learning Inc.
I have over 20 years experience in commercial voice overs. I also have extensive experience with narration, and industrial/non-commerical voiceovers such as e-learning modules and on hold messaging and voicemails.
I hold a degree in communications with a concentration in journalism. My voiceover training includes improv possesses with Whole World Theatre in Atlanta, Voiceover City and Positively Funny Inc. I have also trained with David Goldberg of Edge Studio, Denise Woods,Joan Baker, Susan Berkley (the former voice of AT&T, Deborah Richards and Marie Prader.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 102 microphone, Focusrite Scarlett preamp, Adobe Audition editing suite, Behringer mixer
IVR voicemail, on-hold messaging
Video Sales letters
Award winning journalist
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Alisa Beckwith-Ayilliath by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alisa Beckwith-Ayilliath is a Standard subscriber.
• Alisa Beckwith-Ayilliath was last active on Voice123 46 days ago