Soft, Engaging, Bewitching
A creamy smooth enveloping voice, spoken with a BBC accent.
I can deliver information clearly and with authority.
I can express concern and care, or I can be lighthearted and use a range of tones from low and breathy to squeaky and fun.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am good at children's stories, with impersonations for animal characters, and at differentiating between adult and child characters within a story.
However I also enjoy reading audiobooks for a wider market, particularly the classics.
I can put emotion and expression into female characters for audiobooks.
I speak Italian. I am fluent and have spoken it since childhood, however since I grew up in England I have a slight English accent. Equally I can do an Italian accent when speaking English.
My Voice Experience
I have done a number of short voiceovers for Voice123, sometimes using a studio when it is financially viable, or working from home.
I have collaborated with an author and read a series of children's stories which are available as an audiobook.
I have sung backing vocals and have worked with a singer/songwriter.
Gary Terzza masterclass
Diploma in Oral Skills (Drama) at Middlesex Poly
Numerous acting classes and workshops.
Singing classes and performing with a large choir.
My Studio Equipment
When I work from home I use a Rode microphone which I plug into a Mac via a Focusrite interface. I can produce MP3's to e-mail or send as FTP,or burn onto a CD. I can produce WAV files.
I am willing to travel to London studios.
I have many years experience working with children. I am currently employed in a primary school supporting children with special needs. Much of this work is based on verbal communication.
I perform regularly with a large choir which I find builds confidence as well as keeping my voice in training.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Alexia Hodgson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Alexia Hodgson is a Premium subscriber.
• Alexia Hodgson has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours