Warm and Authoritative
Warm, deep and authoritative for narrations,
Smooth and Upbeat for commercials,
Warm, friendly and authoritative for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Albert Boateng Bediako
My Voice Experience
I have done voice overs for television commercials, documentaries, corporate videos, training videos and film trailers. Some call me the James Earl Jones of Ghana.
I was once considered the voice of Kasapa. Kasapa was a Telecom company in Ghana which changed its name to Expresso a couple of years ago. I delivered the Tag Line for most of their radio and television advertising.
I am a graduate of the National Film and Television Institute (NAFTI) in Ghana. I began doing voices for documentaries while a student there from 1987 -1990.
I have continued to do voices almost steadily ever since, both for other producers and for my own productions (sometimes).
My Studio Equipment
I record most of my important voice overs at a professional sound recording studio. Sometimes, for narrations, I do the guide tracks on my home system using Adobe Soundbooth, before later recording in the studio
I have done some acting in the past so I believe that one of my strengths is my ability to interpret a script and bring it to life.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Albert Boateng Bediako by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Albert Boateng Bediako is a Standard subscriber.
• Albert Boateng Bediako was last active on Voice123 212 days ago