Warm, professional, friendly, energetic, real
Commercials: Warm, friendly
Infomercials: Fast-paced, energetic, enthusiastic
Presentations: professional, friendly, energetic, real, motivated
E-learning: clear, inspiring, memorable, English, Russian and Ukrainian
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Louisiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Fluent English (American, Southern American accent, slight Russian accent)
Can also provide with more comical dialects:
"Lost in time" second generation Ukrainian from America
"Poor" English with a heavy Russian accent
"Poor" French with a heavy Russian accent
Eastern Ukrainian dialect of Russian
My Voice Experience
I worked on Radio-50, the 1st independent radio station in Eastern Ukraine from 1993 to 1996. I came to interview as a news host, but was hired as the first female DJ. I quickly moved to host my own radio programs, work on promotional clips, translate songs, and help music and program directors with live shows, studio recording, and various language-related projects.
For example, the weekly live show where I and other couple of co-hosts read fan mail and talked to callers was on air for two years from 1994 to 1996 and lasted on average two hours per show.
I recorded a Lulliby song that played as part of the evening Bed Time Story program for about six months, the song was composed and mastered by my radio colleagues. I also appeared on a local TV show to run the draw of our radio station's promotion.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
• University of New Orleans, USA, M.S. in Hospitality and Tourism Management, 2008
• The Society of Wine Educators, USA, Certified Specialist of Wine (CSW), 2008
• Kharkiv State University, Ukraine, Specialist Diploma, Interpreter and Teacher of English and French as Foreign Languages, 1997
I was selected as one of two top DJs to represent our radio station at a national seminar in Kiev, Ukraine hosted by Seva Novgorodtsev from BBC London Russian Service.
As a child, I had several appearances in Kharkiv Opera Theater, including a two-week Christmas show where I played Snegurochka, the lead female part. I was trained by the theater actors and the director for the show.
My Studio Equipment
Available on hand for office recording:
Wavepad Sound Editor
Microphone M-Audio Session Music Producer
(Ukrainian Investment news bit is sample recorded with the basic office equipment.)
I have access to professional recording equipment, and will be able to meet even the highest quality expectations, being located in New Orleans.
(The other three demos are recoded with the help of the professional equipment.)
My former Radio-50 colleagues established two recording studios in Kharkiv, Ukraine. I will be glad to provide you with their direct contact information if you are looking to optimize studio-related costs, and I would be happy to collaborate with them long-distance.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Zhanna Lamanna by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Zhanna Lamanna is a Standard subscriber.
Zhanna Lamanna does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Zhanna Lamanna was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Zhanna Lamanna does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Zhanna Lamanna was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.