I'll try anything - Just ask!
Everything from concert spots to car ads to hospice care to hocking tractors ... No, I don't sound like the movie trailer guys, but, I have faked that pretty convincingly. And I can talk pretty fast.
Basically, I'll try anything that doesn't involve pretending to be a male prostitute.
Okay, for the right money, I might do that.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Zack Slostad
My Voice Experience
I've been working in radio doing production every single day for the past 16 years. There's not much I haven't seen come across my desk ...
I learned to do voice-overs the hard way - doing it almost every single day of my life for the past 15 years. If it wasn't right, it didn't get on the air - and if it didn't get on the air, then I probably wouldn't have managed to stay employed in a major market since 1998, would I? :)
My Studio Equipment
At home, I have ProTools and a Rode NT2 microphone. At work, I have a Rode NT2 mic, ProTools and Adobe Audition.
I can write copy, and produce my own stuff as well. Also, I play guitar and bass.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Zack Slostad by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Zack Slostad is a Standard subscriber.
• Zack Slostad was last active on Voice123 310 days ago