Character Specialist, Accents, Singer, Narrator
Speaking voice has a wide range of inflection. Resonant and measured for narration. High and exuberant for cartoon characters. Low growl for villains. Fun and bouncy for commercials.
Singing voice sits around low tenor with a much higher falsetto range. Total range is from E2 to F5.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Talented at a number of accents, especially English dialects: southern, midwestern, cockney, kinsington, Australian. Other accents: Russian, Jamaican, east african, french, german, chinese, mexican.
Characterizations: Chipmunk, demonic, nerdy, robotic, reverent, vapid, teenaged, effeminate, alien, hipster, beach bro, flower child, forceful, urban, dull, jock.
My Voice Experience
Four years of singing in background tracks for various artists, mostly folk and a cappella. Narrator of 3 independent short films.
Bachelors of Science in Biology from MIT, minor in Film Studies. Relevant classes taken include: vocal acting, acting for the camera, Film production, vocal technique. Underwent two years of vocal coaching under the Deva method.
My Studio Equipment
YETI Stereo Microphone and pro tools editing software.
High tenor singing voice, talented at special effects type sounds including throat singing, vocal percussion, and falsetto voices.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Zachary Tomlinson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Zachary Tomlinson is a Standard subscriber.
• Zachary Tomlinson was last active on Voice123 166 days ago