Character Specialist, Tender, Guy Next Door, Wry
My voice warm and suitable for a variety of purposes, depending on any specific demand. Though it's not deep and low tuned, it might be used in narrations, commercials and presentations.
My voice could sound in numerous ways depending on the character that I have to impersonate.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
In Bulgarian (my native language)I can do both - eastern and western dialects which are the two basic ones in Bulgaria.
In English I've been told that I do not have a foreign accent, though I can't say what exactly my accent is. Considering the three major types - British, American and Australian, I speak British English. And my intention is to become good in recognizing and performing different accents.
My Voice Experience
I've been a freelance voice over actor since 2007. In Bulgaria I've been working on many cinema, TV and WEB projects.
Experienced in dubbing main parts in many theatrical projects in Bulgaria for some of the biggest and most influential companies, some of which:
- The Walt Disney Company,
- Disney Pixar,
- Sony Pictures Animation,
- Warner Bros. Pictures,
Main roles in theatrical projects:
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 - Chester V, Manny (Sony Pictures Animation)
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 1 - Steve, Manny (Sony Pictures Animation)
- Planes - Ned & Zed (Disney)
- Cars 2 - Francesco Bernoulli (Disney)
- Madagascar 2 & 3 - Maurice (DreamWorks)
- The Muppets - Miss Piggy, Waldorf (Disney)
- Yogi Bear - Ranger Smith (Warner Bros.)
- G-Force - Ben (Disney)
- 101 Dalmatians 2 - Patch's London Adventure - Lars (Disney)
- The Sleeping Beauty - Prince Philip (Disney)
Experienced in voice over and dubbing of main and secondary parts in many TV projects in Bulgaria for:
- Cartoon Network:
* The Looney Tunes Show - Mac
* Transformers Prime - Optimus Prime
* Angelo Rules - Dad
* Eliot Kid - Kaytoo
* Total Drama Island – Owen
* Hero 108 – Mighty Ray
* Chop Socky Chooks - KO Joe
* Camp Lazlo - Clam, Edward
* Best Ed - Ed
- Disney Channel:
* Phines and Ferb - Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirts
* Dog with a Blog - Stan
* Pair of Kings - Brady
* Sonny with a Chance - Nico
* Hannah Montana - Oliver
* Jonas Brothers - Nick Jonas
* Cloud 9 - Nick
* Fairly Odd Parents - Dad
* Kung Fu Panda - Crane, Master Yao, Tong Fo
* The Penguins of Madagascar - Maurice
* Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse - web episodes - Ryan
* Barbie TV series and movies
- BNT - Bulgarian National Television - voice acting
- HBO, HBO Comedy - voice acting
- bTV, bTV comedy, bTV ACTION, bTV lady, bTV cinema - voice acting
- Nova TV, Diema - voice acting
- TV7, Super 7, News 7 - voice acting
- Fox Life, Fox Crime, Fox - voice acting
Experienced in dubbing of various documentaries for:
- Discovery Channel
- National Geographic
- Nat Geo Wild
- Travel Channel
Main voice of:
- pCloud - WEB tutorials, voicing in UK English.
pCloud is a new web storage/sharing platform developed in Bulgaria and already popular and used worldwide.
- Germanos' TV commercial campaign for 2012/2013.
GERMANOS is the trademark, under which the enterprise Germanos Telecom operates in Bulgaria. GERMANOS is a leader in the sphere of mobile technology in the country.
- Florina Bulgaria - WEB commercial campaign.
Florina Bulgaria is one of the most beloved Bulgarian brands of all types of juices and nectars.
- Cartoon Network (Bulgaria) - TV Promos & Spots
- Disney Channel (Bulgaria) - TV promos & Spots
I've recorded a "Radio Voice" in English which was a part of a Macedonian play called "Lost in Space" by Deyan Dukovski staged in New York in April 2014.
I've graduated Drama Acting in the National Academy of Theatre and Film Arts "Krastyo Sarafov" - Sofia, Bulgaria in 2002.
In voice acting I'm more or less self trained thanks to the experience I've had in the working process and the challenges I've faced when I had to impersonate and give the Bulgarian voices of lots of different characters.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Yavor Karaivanov
Unknown - Click here to ask Yavor Karaivanov
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Yavor Karaivanov by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Yavor Karaivanov is a Standard subscriber.
• Yavor Karaivanov was last active on Voice123 24 days ago