At times warm, and when required exciting.
I'm a 18 year radio veteran with a range from warm and friendly to excited and energetic.
Nokia, Microsoft, Shell, Rogers, Mobilicity, and many more multinational have trusted their radio commercials and television commercials to me.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Pakistani Urdu Accent
My Voice Experience
With over 20 Years of Radio experience, I have voiced over 1000 television documentaries and performed in over 400 radio and television commercials also narrating 12 audiobooks. My production studio and writers also create commercials for our clients.
I have successfully worked for two radio stations, hosting:
Morning Drive time (3years);
Evening Drive time;
Weekend (easy listening) shows;
Weekly chart based show (my pride and joy)
I work for many clients, from property developers, tourism development corporations, real estate housing developers, government publications, government/public service announcements, hotel and restaurant advertisements, narrations and documentaries for broadcast on television including CNN.
My voice is particularly preferred for documentary narrations, my skills are excellent for any type of radio voice over.
Urdu voice over artists are rare, and the demand for my voice in particular in South East Asia is relatively high.
Unknown - Click here to ask Wes Malik
My Studio Equipment
Mic: Sennheiser MKH 416, RODE NT1
Pre-Amp: Apogee One
Software: Adobe Audition
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Wes Malik by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Wes Malik is a Standard subscriber.
• Wes Malik was last active on Voice123 41 days ago