Naturally deep and flexible for characters
Warm and deep for narrations, vibrant and energetic for commercials, Professional for presentations and voicemail, Fun and flexible for characters, witty and bright for humorous work
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Australian (native), New Zealand, North American (Northern and Southern - live in Texas for 12 mths), English (Posh and a little Cockney), French accented English, Effeminate Male, Rough and ready Male, Geriatric, Mumbling voices, Speak Impediments (such as lisps, whistling "s" and zany effected), Character Voices for several cartoon characters - Warner Bros, Simpsons, Muppets etc
My Voice Experience
My voice has been used in many ways:
Smooth and friendly voice for community service announcements encouraging people to call for assistance,
Accents for commercials encouraging people to buy products,
Professional voice mail to encourage confidence and excude professionalism of the company,
Funny voices during stand up comedy routines,
Motivational and urgent as an inspirational speaker,
Fun and connecting as a radio show host,
French accented and sexy in a radio play,
Female impersonated creating and funny character,
Geriatric and tea loving grandparent figure.
I also host a regular podcast and vodcast
How can I use my voice to promote your product or service?
I continue to develop my vocal work with short courses and personal voice coaching.These include singing training, improv work, voice over training and acting courses.
I have worked with vocal industry leaders like Zerafina Zara and Louisa Hardinge to continue to build presence with my voice.
My Studio Equipment
Adobe Creative Suite
Multiple Microphones including DPA, Shure, Zoom
As a small business operator I have done extensive study on marketing and the use of words.
If required, I am willing to provide script or script assistance.
My business is as a Master of Ceremonies, Speaker and Trainer with a specialty in Trade Shows. This gives me a great deal of experience in what sells and what doesn't.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Warwick Merry by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Warwick Merry is a Standard subscriber.
• Warwick Merry has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours