Warm, expressive, character voices, sexy immigrant
From warm and deep, with expressive inflections, to playful, with a multitude of funny and unexpected sounds, to professional narrator, depending on project; able to improvise with sound quality and character.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English, with a slight, un-placable accent; Russian accent in English; French accent in English; Russian accent in Bulgarian; literary Russian, literary Bulgarian; dialects and accents in Bulgarian.
My Voice Experience
Vlada is a vocalist, voice actress, and puppeteer, collaborating in a number of innovative music and interdisciplinary projects, and creating on-stage vocal characterizations for puppetry, film, and performance art. Vlada’s work with Luna Theatre was described in The Boston Globe as “phenomenal acrobatic vocalizations of every last voice, song, snort, and alarm bell.”
As a studio vocalist, Vlada has appears in film soundtracks and sound installations. Her voice is featured on National Geographic's internationally touring exhibit King Tut; featured on IMB in-house commercial; and heard in the sound installation Echoes from the Mountains at the 2006 Winter Olympics in Torino, Italy; among many others.
1996 – 2001 Berklee College of Music - Boston, MA
Degree in Performance, Suma Cum Laude
Minors in Jazz Composition and Music Business
1986 – 1991 State University “Sv. Kiril i Metodi” - Sofia, Bulgaria
B.Sc. program in Computer Science
1981 – 1986 The Russian Embassy High School - Sofia, Bulgaria
My Studio Equipment
Working with ProTools HD set up and ISDN studios in New York City.
Vlada is fluent in Russian, Bulgarian, and English, with working knowledge of Spanish, and basic understanding of French, and Greek. She has served as interpreter and translator for a number of international projects. Vlada is a vocalist and performer, with over 15 years of on-stage experience.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Vlada Tomova by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Vlada Tomova is a Standard subscriber.
• Vlada Tomova was last active on Voice123 7 days ago