professional clean smooth bright cheerful
Smooth crisp clean talent. Medium voice range. Variety of deliveries from soft to medium sell. No accent. Neutral.
My voice can be described as: real, organic, wholesome, young, gen x, generation x, energetic, heartelt, attitude, edgy.
I do on camera and voiceover work for some of the following: Scion, Micron, Festivals Media Corp, Weyerhaeuser, Netjets, Seattle's Best, MSN, Idaho Lottery, Special Olympics, and movie trailers for Indie Films.
Skills: voiceover, narrator, animation, character voices, announcer, corporate videos, TV commercials, radio commercials, narrations, movie trailers, web, website, interactive media, promos.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
No accent, neutral.
My Voice Experience
Regionally recognized advertising professional, creative writer, indie film director, actor and voiceover talent. I'm eager to go to work on your project. Thank you for your consideration.
Past President of the Boise Advertising Federation. Attended SFO ad:tech in 09. Regular AAF District 11 Conference attendee. Twenty-year marketing and advertising professional. Various markets around the country.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own studio running Sennheiser mics with Final Cut Pro's Soundtrack Pro. Mac G5s and Macbook Pros. Professionally crafted studio in my loft in the heart of NW 23rd, Portland Oregon - the creative capital of the world. I have a strategic partnership with a larger studio for ISDN work and high budget productions.
I am also available as a freelance writer and creative with a day rate of $750. Please ask about my portfolio of creative work.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Vic Obenauf by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Vic Obenauf is a Standard subscriber.
Vic Obenauf does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Vic Obenauf was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Vic Obenauf does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Vic Obenauf was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.