Voice Range 16 to 75
Good acting, great inflections. Range from deep announcer and narrator, to teen, old man, and any cartoon voice. Good for any voice over project including, presentations, audio books, commercials, video games, dubbing, prompts, rap, and jingles. IMPORTANT: All low budget projects ($200 and under) must be paid COD, and audio files will be delivered after payment is cleared. All international awarded projects, regardless of amount, are also COD. Thank you for understanding.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Palmdale, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Castillian Spansih, Agentinian, Mexican, American, Brazilian, American English with light latin accents, Hidu, Italian and French.
My Voice Experience
My career started at the age of four. My parents were dubbing actors and voice announcers. I have been the voice of countless celebrities in movies, series, and animated series. I was the Latin American Spanish voice of Mickey Mouse for 15 years. I began my career as sound engineer at the age of 16, and I escalated all the way to chief engineer at a big post-production house by the age of 25. I have been producing both audio and video for over 25 years. My goal is to keep delivering a high quality product and to build more relationships in the business.
I grew up in the sound and film studios in Mexico City and Los Angeles, CA. I'm also an audio engineer, dierector and producer. My work comes from my given talent and 100% EXPERIENCE.
My Studio Equipment
RAMSA DA7, Mac G5 with Digital Performer software and hardware, RODE NT 2 Microphone, Neumann TLM103 Condenser Microphone, MXL USB-006 Condenser Microphone, Behringer T1953 Tube Ultragain Processor, PC with Samplitud Software, Various Plugins, Several Musical Isntruments, Music and jingles compositions with full production. Rap, R&B, Rock, Pop, Instrumental, Latin, TexMex. Also original music beds and loops royalty free and already produced.
Music and jingles composer and producer. Spanish ADR-Dubbing,director and producer. English to Spanish / Spanish to English translations and lipsync adaptations, all media productions coordination and direction. Video production with own equipment. Location sound. On camera and voice over castings.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Victor Mares by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Victor Mares is a Standard subscriber.
• Victor Mares was last active on Voice123 15 days ago