Sophisticated, Professional, Perky, Cheerful, Fun
I've been using my voice as an MC, DJ, singer and some comedy for 20+ years.
My voice can be used for a variety of projects: Colorful, cheerful, exciting, enticing for commercials and promos; Professional, friendly yet directive for IVR, voicemail, phone systems and on-hold messages; Instructional and charismatic for training and business presentations,sales and web sites; Rich and toned-down for documentaries; Lively, comedic or dramatic for TV, movies and trailers; Quirky and fun for cartoon characters and children's audio books. Dramatic or light and comical for audio books.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can provide the following accents:British Accent (Upper Class, Middle Class and Cockney), American Southern Accent,Texas Accent, New York Accent,Irish, and, of course, a great snob!
I can create a variety of voices for cartoon, audio books and film.
My Voice Experience
I have been using my voice as a voice over artist for almost two years. I have completed a variety of projects in telephony, commercial, web, character roles and am now branching into business presenatation and narration.
I graduated from Richmond High School in Richmond, California, recieved an A.A. degree in college and then trotted around the country with various singing/acting groups, Lightshine and Act One Company where I played various comedic characters as well as sang. I then moved to Southern California where I was an event DJ and singer. I also wrote and performed my own comedic material.
My Studio Equipment
In my studio I use Sound Forge, a Shure SM7B mic, M-Audio Fast Track, Rane Ms1S Pre-Amp
My experience as a singer, DJ, actress and voice over artist has given me a wide range of vocal strengths. I have learned to use different placement to create different sounds and tones which I can translate into my voice overs and my characters.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Vicky Jans by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Vicky Jans is a Standard subscriber.
• Vicky Jans was last active on Voice123 313 days ago