Young, happy, girlish
I have a very young, girlish voice with a lot of range. I can play girl and boy kids & teens, young moms and elderly ladies. I can do funny character voices as well as accents such as Southern, East coast and Yiddish.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do Southern, East coast and Yiddish accents.
My Voice Experience
My acting background began at the Performing Arts high school in Dallas, Tx. From there I went to the University of Texas and majored in Radio-TV-Film where I did voice acting for student projects. Post-grad I had a ten-year career in radio in the U.S. Virgin Islands & Austin, Tx where I cut my teeth doing commercials, promos and interstitials. After that I moved to Los Angeles where I have had great success doing uncredited background voices for live-action Nickelodeon shows such as "Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide", "Unfabulous", "iCarly", and "Big Time Rush".
Acting Classes with Chris Berubian's Improv Troupe "The Berubians".
Majored in Radio-TV-Film- University of Texas at Austin
Booker T. Washington High School for the Performing & Visual Arts- Dallas, Tx
VOICE ACTING CLASSES:
Meredith Layne - Animation Class
Bill Farmer - Animation Class
Johnny Gidcomb - ADR & Looping Workshop
Stephanie Blume - Commercial & Animation Guest Director Class
Wes Gleason - Commercial & Animation Guest Director Class
MJ Lallo - Commercial & Animation Classes
My Studio Equipment
I have a USB mic and a MacBook Pro with voice-editing software, as well as studio access if needed.
I am a writer and can write and edit copy as needed.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Vanessa Meier by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Vanessa Meier is a Standard subscriber.
• Vanessa Meier was last active on Voice123 100 days ago