- I can also be reached at
- I have a relaxing, authoritative, warm, and deep voice for narrations. I've been known to amuse friends, family, and children with my animated impressions of themselves, other people, accents or cartoon characters.
- I'm very experience in using my voice for presentations and interviews.
- I'm in the process of learning Spanish. I have a great French accent and can also do an English accent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Boston, MA, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English accent,Boston accent, Southern accent, urban,Spanish,Caribbean (West Indies)
My Voice Experience
- I partnered with a radio station, completing voice-over and production work for them in exchange for free advertising.
- I have taught workshops on maintaining your singing voice for choirs and small choral groups.
- I have been elected to make announcements and phonecalls for various non-profit organizations.
- I've also done voiceover work for a non-profit group, which was featured in a DVD available to conference attendees.
- I've been doing drama productions for over 20 years, acting and directing.
- I was trained early in high school and college on voice exercises for singing and projections for public speaking.
My Studio Equipment
Hardware available includes:
- MacBook Pro
- Keyboard workstation
- Condenser mic
- Pop filter
- Head phones
- Studio monitors
- Bass guitar
- Pro Tools
I am able to add music and sound effects to any project.
I have served in the role of a trainer, facilitator, presenter, narrator, and playwright.
- As a trainer, I have conducted classes for various audiences from one-on-one and small groups of six to groups 30+.
- I have served a role as a facilitator and presenter in classes and on the job for for financial and legal companies.
- My involvment in various productions include actor and director.
- In each of the roles, voice projection and inflection has proved a vital asset in conveying the desired message. Also, I've conducted voice workshops for choirs and singing groups.
I have a Master's in Management
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Trevor Singleton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Trevor Singleton is a Standard subscriber.
• Trevor Singleton was last active on Voice123 280 days ago