Warm, Assertive, Friendly, Engaging,
Pleasant sounding voice. Comedic and lively for commercials, Game show host impersonation, smooth and relaxing for narration, friendly and trustworthy for presentations, bold and commanding for movie trailers, character voices for animation
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Narrator, Annoucer, Game show host, Newscaster, Sean Connery, Christopher Walken, Jimmy Stewart, Australian, Southern Accent, redneck, Announcer,
My Voice Experience
I got into voice acting as part of a course I was taking for Music Production. Part of our learning to record was learning to record overdubs for tv, movies, commercials, narrations and animation, as well as scoring for various mediums.
After that I took a more specialized course for voice-over acting, after which I developed my personal voice-over studio
I am currently recording various narrations of poetry and literature for LibriVox.org, a volunteer site which provides free public domain audio books.
Langara College - Electronic Music Producers Program
Sonja Bakker's Voice Over Acting course
My Studio Equipment
ADK Vienna Condenser Microphone w/pop filter
Audio Kontrol 1
Acoustically Treated Room
Trained in editing on various DAWs, skilled in music production, experienced in sound design and foley
Experienced in voice recording, editing and production
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Trevor Porter by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Trevor Porter is a Standard subscriber.
Trevor Porter does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Trevor Porter was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Trevor Porter does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Trevor Porter was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.