Upbeat, Funny, Happy, Professional, Guy Next Door
Fun and upbeat for promos or commercials, professional and inviting for presentations, entertaining and attention-getting for training, warm and smooth for narrations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Utah, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am fluent in spanish, and can perform spanish accents quite well. I can also do a variety of character voices from deep bass to high falsetto.
My Voice Experience
I am a producer myself and I have directed hundreds of voice over professionals over the years and have always loved being in front of the mic myself. I love telling stories and getting points across in fun and different ways.
I have been a DJTV host at digitaljuice.com for a couple years now, you can see one of my productions here: http://www.digitaljuice.com/djtv/detail.aspx?sid=435. You'll notice I host on camera and do the entire voice over, but I also help shoot and edit the whole thing. I know every end of production which gives me the advantage to help you get the final product that you are after!
Acted in several productions both live and on video/film since I was 14
Studied Film/Television at UVU
Took several Sound Editing classes during my junior/senior year
I am a musician at heart and love integrating what I do with music
My Studio Equipment
I have my own studio that I've been working out of for the last 7 years. For most voice overs I use my MXL 990 Condenser mic with pop-blocker and a M-Audio Firewire interface. I record directly into Soundtrack Pro on my MacPro.
I edit all of my tracks so you can expect a clean, finished product. I also am very experienced in sound engineering and can put fx on voices, I can add sfx, music beds, etc to any track as well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Trevor Haugen by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Trevor Haugen is a Standard subscriber.
• Trevor Haugen was last active on Voice123 8 days ago