Engaging, conversational, pleasant. warm, fun, authoritative, girl next door
Versatile, ranging from authoritative to girl-next-door. Warm and engaging with just enough personality thrown in for good measure. Here are what some of my clients have to say....
Tracy is wonderful to work with; amiable, hardworking, quick to respond and eager to produce the best quality work for her clients. - Sara Afzal
Great work, obviously Tracy has done this sort of detailed software how to use stuff before.
Read was spot on and clear, follows directions perfectly. Fast as lightening and easy to work with, will use her again... and again. - James Dekle (Explainer Video Voiceovers)
Tracy did a perfect job! The first version was flawless with no revisions needed. Tracy is on my go-to shortlist for voice talent. - TJ Ingrassia (RBS ServiceKey)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
In addition to neutral North American, I am able to read Spanish. I also like to do character voices.
My Voice Experience
Almost 10 years experience with TV and radio commercials, PSAs, Podcasts and promos. In addition to being trained in news broadcast, I have extensive experience in instructional materials (i.e. training modules) with clients such as PetSmart, RBS ServiceKey, and Explainer Video Voiceovers returning for my services.
BA in Theology. The real training was on the job! I got my start in radio where I became features editor with several daily spots and then branched out into free lance work. My training in news broadcast has added to the quality of my delivery and I learn from online sources as well.
My Studio Equipment
Home Studio Equipment
Mic: Neumann TLM 102 and EV RE-20
Preamp: Universal Audio Solo 110 Preamp & Mbox mini
Computer: Macbook Pro with ProTools Express
Software: Pro Tools LE
Audio Interface: Mbox 2
A positive attitude and great personality.
I spent two years writing/voicing features for a local radio station and LOVED it! I consider it an honor and no small thing to be trusted to speak on behalf of a company or organization. My aim is to make the experience as pleasant for my client as I can and hope you give me the opportunity to provide you with great service and a top quality product!
I tend to gravitate towards anything instructional. I've spent many years volunteering with people of all ages in a teaching capacity and love to learn new things which creates a genuine enthusiasm in my narrations.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Tracy Parsons by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tracy Parsons is a Premium subscriber.
• Tracy Parsons has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours