Smokey, sultry, wry, sophisticated, raspy, energetic
Traci has such a history of being in front of cameras for TV and on stage in front of over 22,000 people for radio fesivals that a wide range of emotions are not a problem for her to portray. A flair for the dramatic when necessary, but smooth,sultry & smoky when called for. Traci can also have that "every woman" sound that fits certain spots. Versatility keeps this crazy biz exciting to her every day.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Sultry, Smoky, and sure to jump out and grab you.
My Voice Experience
Traci has been in this business for over 20 years and started out voicing political ads on radio to supplement her income during her early days in radio. She has been a proffesional on air personality on Top 40, Rock, and Alternative radio in Kansas City and St.Louis for over 2 decades.
Traci was nominated for personality of the year by both Billboard and R&R in the past and has done her fair share of television as well.
Traci started working in a recording studio in her early days, spending hours recording spots over and over just to get a feel for the timing and syncopation of her reads. She worked under the direction of producers sometimes for hours and then go to the radio station to work as an on air personality part time. On the job training for over 20 years from that jump off point has made for a pretty good base...she says she keeps learning every day in the VO biz and that is probably why she loves it.
My Studio Equipment
* Whisper Room
*iPDTL with ISDN bridge,
* Focusrite Scarlett 212
* MacBook Pro
20+ years experience and highly skilled at live/location hosting/spokesperson.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Traci Wilde by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Traci Wilde is a Standard subscriber.
• Traci Wilde was last active on Voice123 123 days ago