guy next door, sarcastic, impressions, comedy
The busy dad, the often confused husband, the typical guy trying to get by: that would be me.
Impressions also spew from my mouth.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York super sleuth
Italian hit man
angry preaching teacher
leathery smoking elderly woman
loving dim-witted father
smooth syrupy on-hold guy
My Voice Experience
It’s ok to admit it: you’re curious right now. Being the kind of person who’d never intentionally bring suffering to anyone, allow me to feed your curiosity and relieve your painful anticipation.
I’ve done some creative writing (as well as acting and voice work) for various radio and video projects for friends. And the reviews from people (yes, honestly objective people OUTSIDE my family) have been good enough to convince me to put together a voice demo. I’d love to be placed on your pile of available talent. Whether it’s doing voiceover work for radio or TV spots or acting in your next TV commercial, I hope you’ll consider me.
Eh, who needs it?
OK, so I took a Voice-over class once. But life has taught me a lot too.
My Studio Equipment
Blue Snowball USB microphone
I am a hard-working dedicated people pleaser. I don't quit until it's done. How could I? I have a classroom of needy children who look to me everyday to be their mom, dad, counselor, big brother, comedian (to make history fun), and arbiter.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Tony Lemmon by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tony Lemmon is a Standard subscriber.
• Tony Lemmon was last active on Voice123 209 days ago