Strong, Dominant and Authoritative Blue Collar Male Voice
The Marketer's Pipes. Producer of exceptional audience experiences. Dominant, authoritative male voice with attitude, incisiveness and energy for commercial and industrial projects targeting audiences that enjoy athletic events and sporting goods, entertainment, nightlife, high tech, electronics, video games, travel, outdoor activities, dining and anything automotive. An ideal and experienced voice for military and armed forces productions, short- and long-form narration, and all things business: company presentations, product demos, commercials, webinars, podcasts and corporate training.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Can infuse a Chicago accent, as well as a Southern/Western US accent. Also able to deliver a strong, tough, veteran law enforcement persona, as well as a tough country sheriff character.
My Voice Experience
As a writer, producer and voiceover talent with experience in radio, corporate communication, streaming media, and executive presentations, all commercial voiceover, industrial projects, and corporate production work is welcome.
For B2B projects, you're likely in the market for experienced talent with the ability to understand the business concepts of your work, along with the ability to deliver breakthrough content. With a background in broadcasting combined with a career in corporate marketing, my fluency lies in the software, IT and professional services arenas.
If you're in one of those industries and require content, my 20 year history will speak to your immediate needs. I've voiced and presented content for numerous high-tech companies, as well as my personal consultancy GettingPresence.
Coursework and Coaching with Second City Voiceover, Acting Studio Chicago, and Act One
BA, Communication, Loyola University Chicago, 1987
MBA, Marketing/Management, Loyola University Chicago, 1995
My Studio Equipment
Home studio equipment includes a Blue Yeti Pro, MacBook Air, and Audacity
Easy access to multiple studios with professional-grade equipment throughout the Chicago area.
Unknown - Click here to ask Tony Compton
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Tony Compton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Tony Compton is a Standard subscriber.
• Tony Compton was last active on Voice123 292 days ago